Monday, February 26, 2007

weights: Saturday 2/24/06

My worst days as far as soreness goes is always the 2nd day and I was feeling it all day. My hamstrings took the brunt of the experience from two days ago.

I loosened up with the eliptical a bit and then got a good stretch in.

abs: I really want to focus on my core this year and not just on my abs, but that will be a struggle cause I hate working my back, upper or lower.

crunches on machine:
20 straight, 10 left, 10 right

lower back raises:
20 w/ 5lb medicine ball

crunches on extreme decline bench:
20

(repeat)

trunk rotations
15 @ 65

ab pull downs 20 @ 165

(repeat)

chest: I was pretty confident going into this cause, I am ashamed to say, I had been more consistent in my chest exercises than any other part of my body.

incline bench: I thought this looked like to much weight, but I just sailed through it, of course setting myself up for defeat for the rest of my workout.
3 sets of 10 @ 115

flat bench: miserable. I completely wiped myself out with the first set.
10 @ 135, 10 @ 135, 8 @ 135

decline (barbells): It took me a minute to remember how to get on a decline bench with dumbbells in each hand, but after getting one leg in and doing a couple of adjustments I slid in.
3 sets of 10 @ 45 per

cable cross: This one always reminds me of a terribly awesome early 90's Van Damme training montage.

3 sets of 10 @ 30

triceps:

dips:

3 sets of 10 with 60lb help

skull crushers:

3 sets of 10 @ 35

No comments: