Monday, December 10, 2007

Weights and Run: Thursday 12/6/7

I started with the treadmill again after bumping up the toughness. I do random at level 10 for 6 minutes and then after a break, random at level 15 for about three minutes, which completely kicks my ass.

I did 3 sets of 3 something, power cleans I think they are called. BB on the ground me in DL position. Pull it all the way up and get way under it to catch it deep in a front squat, back to upright position and then press it above my head. I think I was doing it at
(3) 3 @ 145

RDL's
(3) 5 @ 95

one legged squats
(3) 5 @ 0

A1 burpees:
(3) 10

A2 knee2chest:
(3) 10

I've been reading some good articles on training routines. Especially indoor ones that combine intense cardio with lifting so I won't fall back into the routine of lifting heavy weights and not running. I did hurt my back last week bowling of all things so I am gonna make sure I stay away from any lower back stuff for a week or two.

No comments: