Wednesday, April 1, 2009

leg workout: 04/02/09

I am starting to get excited. It's been about a week now with limited pain, which is the longest stretch of success I've had in 4 months. It will take a while to build up my strength but it is something I look forward to.

front squat: im so pumped that i did this
(4) 6 @ 135, so little weight

45 degree raises: these weren't feeling that hard so I hopped on the GHR. Bad mistake. Almost set myself back 3 months.
(3) 8

leg curls with bands: they don't have a leg curl machine. i harp hard against hamstring curls and especially knee extensions (which are still the most worthless exercise in the world next to smith machine squats) but I need some hamstring curls!
(3) 8

1 legged RDL
(3) 8 @ 25
I am so weak!

Thurs: PT
Friday: Russ
Sat: off
Sun: sled drags

No comments: