Monday, March 1, 2010

Making the transition back to an active lifestyle

I had a busy week. Tuesday and Wednesday I played basketball. Thursday I worked out. Working out means mostly doing crossfit work. Clap pushups, mountain climbers, cleans, step ups, pull ups, all in a row.

I played some snow goaltimate on Saturday which was very fun.

I played basketball today. I had a bad first couple games, but game back with two good games including the...wait for it...game winner! I should just stop now cause I am guaranteed to suck next time out. The dude in the last game wore me out. He wasn't all that big, but I bet he was cut out of some sort of metal or stone. He tired out at the end, but my team kind of lost it and we ended up 2-2. Whatev's, it is fun, and I get a lot of "good hustle" comments, which is all they can really say after I do things like launch 3 balls that hit off the top of the square, never hit rim, and ricochets over everyone and right out of bounds. I swear I had a good game though and they actually chose me over some other dude when there were 7 of us for a 3 v 3.

My plan is to play some outdoor pickup tonight. Not sure if I will make it. Fingers crossed.

No comments: