Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Stuff

Let's see.

Friday I went to the gym. I did a couple sets of front squats and back squats and as I walked away from my last set my legs felt like I had removed my hamstrings. It made me realize how long its been since I've been under the bar.

Saturday I skied at Bromley for my annual one ski day of the year. I wish I could get out there more. I love skiing. Left the mountain with only a scratch on my cheek when I led my way out of the glades with my face. I also survived my attempt at a 360 even though my body resisted so much that I only made it about 90 degrees into my 360. I'm sad to say that that part of my life might be over. Sad.

Basketball yesterday. Some dude worked me out for like 30 minutes. He made sure my feet were under me for my jump shot and actually helped me out a lot. I ended up having a decent game. We also had a dude who was maybe 5'7" and at one point hit 4 or 5 threes in a row. Check, pass to this guy, 3 ball. That helped.

No comments: