Monday, September 22, 2008

practice: week of 09/21/08

Well into September and it feels good to be playing ultimate. We had two perfect days of weather this weekend and we can only hope it stays this beautiful for this weekend sectionals and next weekends regionals. I really look forward to every opportunity to play ultimate these days. Whether that be sectionals, regionals or nationals.

I have moved away from analyzing what I have been doing well and what I need to work on mostly cause I got a little self conscious about who was reading this thing. I've been a little banged up recently, well for about a month and a half, with what has been diagnosed as tendinits in my ankle. I gave up all exercise for two different two week periods and although the rest did me well, I am stiff very uncomfortable at times. I will continue with my streghthening excercises over the next few weeks and hope it doesn't limit me come regionals.

This week:
mon: gym (explosive then heavy)
tue: an active and throwing
wed: track
thur: spaq
fri: an active and throwing

No comments: