Wednesday, September 24, 2008

track: 09/24/08

2 laps with accelerators on the straightaways.

3x200m run these relay style. You should have approx. 60 seconds of rest in between each 200m.

5 minutes rest.

2x200m. 90 seconds.

4 minutes.


4x100m. Walkback.


4x60m.
Walkback

This was short so I tried to run it hard. On the relay we weren't timing the splits, but I bet it went about 30, 30, 29. I had to bust ass to catch Dan P on the last one. On the next set of 2's I went out pretty hard and held off everyone and was satisfied with hanging behind Jeff and right in front of McCarthy. Maybe 29. The next time it was just me and Jeff, or at least that is what it felt like. He took a big lead around the turn and at one point I thought I was catching him, but he shrugged me off and maintained for a substantial win. Definitely 29. 100's on the grass by myself, but there were lots of holes from shot puts and such to avoid so I came back to the track for the 60's. I was ahead almost every time off the start, but Dave H and Jeff would catch me in the last 20. My ankle is still hampering full speed.

No comments: