Wednesday, October 22, 2008

stairs: 10/22/08

I had my cleats in my bag and was headed towards the park next to my house, but saw a bunch of kids smoking weed, looked at myself all tighted up and went with the better option anyways which was stairs.

4 or 5 warmup reps
3 sets every step
minute or so
1 rep 6 explosive steps, easy 6 steps
1 rep bounding 3-4 steps at a time
1 rep 6 explosive, 6 easy
done

Quick and simple.

Started on the stairs this year, 01/21/08 to be exact, so it was nice to end on em 10 months later. Probably the longest sustained working out without being badly injured that I've ever done. Right at 196. I think I could still put on a little more muscle and drop a little fat, but that would mean that much more commitment to program design, workout space and equipment and workout time. I am kind of stretched thin at the moment.

NU practice tonight, rest on Fri, practice this weekend, massage on Monday, agilities on Tuesday, HO'n on the beach on Wed...

No comments: