Monday, March 19, 2007

Weights: Sunday 3/18/7

Warmed up with a 7 minute mile.

abs: the condition of my lower back, a mess, kind of ruined this cause it limits you on the way down as there is nothing to support a slow decent.

bicycles: I started with just a doing 20 crunches while kicking, but the last set I went left elbow to right knee, paused, and then rotated so my right elbow came to my left knee. That killed.
(3) 20

swiss ball: I love these. Put a rope on the low cable, put the swiss ball in front of the cable. Sit on the swiss ball as if you were gonna do crunches and hold the cable behind your head.
(3) 20 @ 50

knee ups:
(3) 20 (10 to the front, 10 to the side)

crunch machine:
(3) 20 @ 55

Back:

hammer strength iso pull downs:
(3) 10 @ 140

one armed seated rows:
(3) 10 @ 30

seated rows:
(3) 10 @ 85

chest supported hanging rows: I think this was less weight than before, but I really concentrated on getting my scapulas (sorry it's what they are called) together like they suggest and it hurt.
(3) 10 @ 45

horizontal pull ups: Get under a smith machine and put you feet up on a bench while hanging onto the bar so your back is off the ground and you are hanging horizontally. (3) 10

biceps:

preacher curls: big bar (3) 10 @ 55

seated curls: (3) 10 @ 15

plate curls: burn out, no rest between sets. 10 @ 45, 10 @ 35, 10 @ 25

grip machine: 6 @ 45

No comments: