Monday, September 24, 2007

sectionals: Sunday 9/23/7

After a traumatic Saturday, I strapped the cleats back on and joined my team for the Sunday of sectionals. I didn't feel great that morning. My bichos are acting up again, which means multiple unfulfilling trips to the bathroom. I should get rid of them I just keep forgetting. Added to my constant state of semi-dehydration was the engagment party I went to yesterday. Three hours down to CT 3 hours of drinking 2 of sobering up, three more back up to MA, 6 hours of restless sleep, off to sectionals. I played 50% of the d points, but only got in for one point of man in the semi's, which makes it hard to get in a rhythm for. In the finals I got in for a nice mix of man and zone had one miserable point where I pulled out of bounds, tried to make a spectacular play out of somethign I probably could have made a good play on and then forced one to an incutter that got laid out d'd. Probably was three different points, but felt shitty. My man d was uninspiring, but I forced some bad throws and stopped some in and out cuts. My O feels so much better and Im setting up my deep cuts well. Oh and we dominated in two lackluster performance against two teams we should have beaten. Then we played a ten pull with 1 or 2 subs and no rest and finished off with 30 minutes of cardio.

This week:
mon: lower body
tue: speed and agility
wed: track and throwing
thurs:off
fri: off
sat: practice
sun: practice

No comments: