Thursday, July 24, 2008

gym: thu 07/24/08

My groin is sore from the Monday workout and then playing summer league, but I wanted to get in the gym because although my plan is to get in the track workout tomorrow, I dont think I will have enough time before leaving at 1 for wildwood.

warmup x 3:
jumprope - 50 regular, 20 left, 20 right, 10 double unders
active stretch
hit the heavy bag - i want to start doing this more often cause I dont have much of an upper body warm up
push up variations

circuit x 3:
10 jump squat @ 135
6 push press @ 135
8 reverse lunge from defecit @ 30
6 physio ball pushups
8 one legged squats
8 pull ups

In an ideal world I would follow this up with some heavy weight, but in my world it was 8:15 pm, Alexis was waiting for me downstairs and I was starving. Still felt good to get through a rough circuit.

No comments: