Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weights: Tue 07/15/08

I really wanted to do this on Monday, but I got out of work at 7:30. Today I wanted to get out by 5, but at 5 I had to completely re-write a newspaper article for the week's paper cause that is how you get stuff done in Chelsea, you write the article and then they copy and paste it. Definitely makes sure you aren't misquoted. I didnt get out of work till 6:45 pm, blah.

warmup:
3 x jump rope - 10 regular, 10 knees bent, 10 alternating feet, 10 left foot, 10 right foot, 10 double unders

plyo/upper body circuit:
(3) 8 jump squats, 8 1 armed incline bench, 16 alternating leg bench step ups, 8 pull ups, 10 alternating leg jump lunges from defecit, 10 push! ups

power:
hanging cleans
deadlifts

sprint workout tomorrow so I didn't want to go crazy.

No comments: