Friday, January 30, 2009

gym: 01/30/09

2 x 1:30 heavy bag
tried to really take it to that thing and in doing so realized I hadn't been pushing it on the bag yet. im in the market for some training gloves, anybody know where to find them?

A1 row
A2 pushups, step up by my chest, alternating hands on the step up (left hand on the ground, right hand on the step, left hand goes to the step, right hand goes to the ground and try to make motions explosive

B1 pull up
B2 1 db shoulder press

C1 bar roll outs
C2 knees to ee's

injury status:
had a good day today. every other day or so I do band pull throughs, step ups, 30 secs of balancing and then 30 secs of squats on an angled step that i made and some drinking birds. i have a couple more visits to the Dr. before my insurance runs out and I am hoping to start increasing the weight in my leg exercises towards mid Feb and hopefully should be starting some light running by the end of Feb, 4 months after nationals.

No comments: