Friday, February 8, 2013

Crossfit: 02/08/13

I picked the wrong footwear for a snowstorm that was important enough to name. But I ditched my wet suede shoes for some sneakers at a Crossfit gym that is two blocks away from the manhattan location of my new job. Pretty awesome, but kind of small. Lithe cancelled my workout at 5:15 but I was early enough to hop in on the 4:45 workout. That place must do incredible business if they are packing that place on the :15. Great workout though, which is why I was pumped to head in:
(3) 7 min AMRAP: 5 burpees, 10 plate raises (ground to overhead), 15 double unders

6, 5, 5

Really fun. I'm very conscious about tired double unders as a skill. 1st set I did all 6 sets unbroken. The second and third sets weren't so hot, but I finished my 5th set of the 3rd interval with an unbroken set. The Crossfit games start in a month or so and I'm out of practice on these long ones.

No comments: