Monday, March 3, 2008

Stairs: 02/03/08

Got right back onto the cardio train thanks to a guest appearance from Paul Batten.

Two reps for warm up and then into 4 sets of 3. The 1st two reps of each set being every stair and the last one being every other. I like this system cause my legs are made for every other and I can just bound up the stairs almost as if it was a hill, but I was still dying during the last set. The stairs are set up well. 30 steps and then 10 yards of flat, 30 more and then 8 yards of flat and then less than 10 stairs, flats, less than 10. This means that getting through the second set of 30 is brutal, but once you get through that it means just two more short bursts then you are done. Not that it made it any easier for me.

Tue: Lower
Wed: Off
Thu: Cardio
Fri: total body
Sat: off
Sun: cardio

No comments: