Tuesday, July 7, 2009

07/07/09: I need a job

Got stuck at work late applying for jobs. Who wants to find me a job in NY? Dinner with Alexis, her sister and her cousin. More job stuff at home. I wanted to get up to the hill and launch some discs and do an active, which is supposed to be my Tuesday routine, but I just worked on applications till I went to bed.

I started looking into gyms in NYC. I wonder if any gym would be interested in giving me a discount if I was only gonna go for 1.5 hours on Mondays. Probably not. I looked into crossfit which they have in brooklyn. $300 for like a month of training/certification then $160 a month after. Fuck. That. Seriously I could "crossfit" in a park with about $30 worth of equipment and some low hanging branches.

2 comments:

andrewsaltz said...

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-PVC-gymnastic-fitness-rings/

So easy a Snausage could do it.

Ben said...

Can i figure out how to build a potato gun on that site?