Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Toss: 07/15/09

Threw for 45 minutes. I bring 6 discs up to the park that sits on top of Chelsea, which is right next to my apartment. The Boston sky line looms huge in the distance. It's just me and a perfect night. Well and there is the guy who is always sitting on the bench 50 yards away that faces the skyline. I feel like one day he is gonna get off the bench, approach me and have no face or something. And there is the guy who had like terrible cysts on his hands and they had to remove his lymph nodes and a piece of his skull. He talks to me about everything while his pitbull licks the sweat from my legs. I hate pitbulls, mostly cause they scare the shit out of me. It is like looking into the eyes of someone that would just as well beat the shit out you then make conversation.

2 comments:

Ryan Todd said...

I'm gonna stop coming here if you don't take that big-brother Google Analytics stuff off and quit tracking me...

Ben said...

But then how would I know that from July 8th to July 10th I expanded my viewership in Minnesota from 0 to 2 people?