Monday, July 27, 2009

Mini: 07/27/09

I moved on Sunday. Awkward heavy lifting, check. We rented a Ryder truck that was filthy and only went 40 mph on hills, which there seem suddenly to be a lot of on the pike, but it got worked although it killed my back, which leads me to some disappointing news to my readership. 400 won't be conquered today. I don't think 300 could be conquered today. My back is still sore from last week's field workout and lifting heavy doesn't seem like the ideal way to get it back in shape. Good news is that I am contact with a few people in NY who have some information on gyms where I can get what i need so I am not giving up hope yet on the 400 for this season. By January 1st 2010 I hope to be up to 425.

Mini was fun. Although I have been running at least twice a week it has all been from one cone to another. It is a little different to have that cone moving all over the place and deciding how long and far the sprint will be. It took me a few games to get my legs under me, but eventually I was playing well. My team started off weak, but finished strong. Lots of tired ultimate, which is a great situation to be practice.

I will probably go to the gym today. I will take what it gives me.

Tue: gym/work
Wed: work/throwing
Thurs: trackish
Fri: off
Sat: PRACTICE!!!! finally
Sun: Practice/final move
Mon: Brooklyn! job? gym? who knows

No comments: