Saturday, March 19, 2011

goaltimate: 03/18/11

One sub goaltimate is a lot more fulfilling than the 5 or 6 sub goaltimate we had last week. Lots of run with a young team against some savy veterans. Brought it back to 2's after losing the first two games by a combined 10-1. I threw a sweet no look IO backhand to make it 4-4 in the rubber match and then had a throw for the win dropped. If you weigh those against all of my turnovers I'd say I almost had a positive impact on the game.

Tons of running though and some physical play which is great to get this early in the year.

Next Week!
Sun: off
Mon: crossfit games WOD + some heavy lifting and maybe some basketball
Tue: basketball + some circuits
Wed: off
Thurs: 400's (my least favorite workout of the year)
Fri: cross fit WOD
Sat: wedding dessert tasting!

No comments: