Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Weights: 4/2/7

I was all set to really get at the skinny bastard program and do every day as advertised, but that was before I uncrossed my legs from watching tv and my ankle felt like crap. At first it had a slept on it wrong type feeling, but when it hurt the next morning it seemed like it wasn’t just going away. It must have been something I did playing ultimate and mini on Sunday. So no speed stuff and maybe no legs tomorrow. I’m kind of bummed out.

chin ups (max effort weighted): I did my max effort wrong last week. It is supposed to be a steady build up till you can’t do 3-5 reps.
4 @ 0
4 @ 10
3 @ 15
3 @ 20
2 @ 25
2 @ 0

flat bench barbell:
10 @ 155
10 @ 155
9 @ 155

supersetted:

seated row:
(3) 10 @ 100

seated cleans: these were really hard and I don’t think I was doing them right, but after reading about them it sounds like people have trouble with them.
(3) 10 @ 35

flat cable curls:
(3) 10 @ 35

circuit training: 3 sets no rest between exercises or sets
(20) decline sit ups
(20) trunk rotations @ 65
(20) knees to chest

No comments: