Thursday, July 12, 2007

Weights: Wednesday 7/11/7

A1 bench clusters: same as with the squats. I started way to high. Whoops.
2x2 @ 225: this barely counted, i think I did two, except to tax me for the next two
3x2 @ 205: still to much, only got six total
4x2 @ 185: finally the weight is right, but Im still feeling it from taxing myself on the 1st two
4x2 @ 185: settling into a grove
4x2 @ nice finish

A2 pull up clusters: while doing the bench clusters I had to do pull up clusters.
4x2 @ 20
4x2 @ 20
4x2 @ 20
2x2 @ 15: Pullups aren't like the bench. Eventually you just can't do another one. During my 2nd set of reps I dropped the 15 lb weight on my foot and just called it there. Yes, it's sore.
4x2 @ 12

B1 DB incline press w tyler grips (makes the DB handles thicker)
(2) lots of weight, terrible form. I still need to be getting my motions correct and with that the weight will come.
(1) 8 @ 55

B2 supported chest row:
(2) same as above. I think the cluster exercises took a lot out of me and these are supplemental. Gotta be better disciplined.
(1) 8 @ 45

C1 cable backhands
(1) 10 @ 30
(2) 12 @ 30

C2 Zottman Curls: Yes! Some curls! Finally.
(3) 10 @ 25

These last three days might have been the hardest three days of exercise in my life.


rest of week: I think it is clear that I have to get my other two upper and lowers in this week. Tonight looks terrible cause I have to do laundry before leaving for DC on Fri morning where I am sure I can get on the track, but not sure of getting to a gym.

No comments: