Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weights and plyos: Monday 5/21/7

soft tissue work

karaokee
high knee skips
high knee skips for speed
(6) of 5 hurdle hops emphasis on landing stiff but quiet
10 step x-band walks in each direction

deadlifts: I felt like it might be to much weight, but I wasn't gonna tell anyone especially while my lifting partner, a sophomore linebacker from Stonehill, was speed lifting the same weight. Really had to pull with my lower back, but I don't feel any where near as sore as I did when I did this weight a couple months ago.
(6) 4 @ (1 red, 1 blue we use the bumper weights, a little research tells me this is) 205

ankle mobilizations and seated hip stretch in between sets

glute ham raises: These things are awesome. (femoris stretch in between sets)
(3) 5

supersetted-
walking lunges:
(1) 7 @ 30 where I ran out of room
(3) 8 @ 30

side planks:
(3) @ 35 secs

palovs:
(3) 10 @ 60

No comments: