Friday, May 18, 2007

Weights: Thursday 5/17/7

This was kind of stupid, but I want to stick to my schedule for a couple weeks. I left work at 5, was at the gym by 5:10, was out by 6:10, successfully arrived at summer league at 6:30 effectively costing my team the W with a drop and a throwaway at 6-5 and 6-6 and then sat for a point and they took half 6-8. Bummer.

supersetted
front squats: I don't know how I am gonna increase the weight here cause it feels like the bar is crushing my chest/shoulders and not allowing me to breathe.
(3) 8 @ 185
(1) 8 @ 205

passive loaded calf stretch:
got on the calf raise machine, tossed on some weight and stretched em out, which I think was what I was supposed to do.

ankle mobilizations: each foot

reverse lunges:
(1) 16 -8 each foot- @ 20
(3) 16 @ 30

supersetted
pullthroughs:
4 @ 120

rectus femoris stretch: it's a "take a knee" hip flexor stretch but instead of having your back foot on the ground you support it on a bench. Really digs in to the main quad muscle, which is the rectus femoris
4 @ 15 secs

No comments: