Friday, June 22, 2007

summer league: Thursday 6/21/7

Played against the grassburn or something out of Waltham. They had one guy with decent hops who d'd me in the air once. I just chased him around all game instead of doing my sprints and then got a bunch of throws in afterwards. I realized I was throwing my flick huck with too much IO on it. Last year I hadn't got my mechanics back so in order to throw far I had to release it with some heavy IO in order to get it out there without it turning over. Now that my technique is back I don't have to exagerate the IO resulting in some bombs reminicent of my senior year of college. I don't know if that is good or bad given my propensity to chuck it at will. My backhand still needs some work, but I can feel it improving. My back still hurts a bit, but some more heat and advil today and a lot of advil tomorrow should do the trick.

No comments: