Thursday, March 5, 2009

gym: 03/05/09

Back to "gym". I know, I also wish it was something different, but if I continue down my boxing path, expect to see such titles as "sparing", "street fight", "assassin mission" etc.

Jumped rope for a warm up.

A1 pull ups
(2) 6 @ 15
(1) 5 @ 20ish (stupid kilos)

A2 t pushups
(3) 10 @ 15

B1 1 armed db flat bench
(3) 8 @ 65

B2 1 armed row
(3) 8 @ 50

C1 face pull
(3) 8 @ 40

C2 dips
(3) 8

D1 roll outs
D2 grip

People are always asking me, "Ben, what do you eat?" Well maybe not always. And it's usually my mom making sure I am eating right, but guess whose blog it is? That's right so if you don't want to know what I am eating these days move along. This does mean I will have to post almost every day. Yuck.

today:
8:00 am
3 scrambled eggs, no salt
half a bagel w cream cheese
smoothie: carrots, blue berries, water, 2 scoops of myolean

11:00 am
low fat yogurt, pineapple, blueberries

2:00 pm
pineapple fried rice with shrimp (i had to buy lunch, which i hate to do)

5:00 pm
peanuts and a balance bar

6:30 pm
post workout, whey protein

7:30 pm
some sort of fish stew (i am still making it)

I just read a rule I like. The 90% rule. 90% of what you eat should be nutritional and eat what you want for the other 10%. I only had 4 meals today. Usually I eat lunch at 1 pm and another meal around 3:30 or 4. So I average 5 meals a day. That means every 2 days I can splurge on a fatty dinner or a good dessert assuming that I did real well for 9 meals, which is still tough to do. Just something to think about.

No comments: