Sunday, March 8, 2009

weekend food

went out to NY this weekend and definitely was not on a good food schedule:

sat:
7:00
smoothie
1.5 bagels w/ cream cheese

12:00 pm
potato leek soup w/ bacon (not ideal, but most of this was out of my control)
2 turkey sandwiches


7:30 pm
fried calamari
chicken parm
brownie sundae (at this point I realize this weekend is a lost cause)


Sunday
9:00 am
turkey sausage
fritata
taters

12:00 pm
salad
turkey sandwich

afternoon
peanuts

7:00 pm
pizza

What a terrible food weekend. What is good is that I avoided being even worse knowing that I had to make this all public knowledge. There might have been as many as 2 mcflurry's added. It is pretty hard to be "good" when you are traveling or visiting friends. Hard in that it takes work. I didn't put that work in. I have some wedding/coaching weekends coming up and I will make sure to put more effort into setting myself up to eat right.

I did not include all the beer and wine I drank too, I will start remembering to add it this week. The only other things I drink are coffee and water, which I am proud of. I even gave up OJ when I started drinking smoothies.

No comments: